GRAYL GeoPress 24 oz Water Purifier Bottle - Filter for Hiking, Camping, Survival, Travel (Camo Black)GRAYL
Color: Camo Black
- PURIFY WATER ANYWHERE: Make sketchy water clean to drink. Ideal for outdoor adventures (hiking, camping, backpacking, fishing, hunting, bushcraft), global travel, and survival situations. Simply – Fill. Press. Drink!
- REMOVES ALL PATHOGENS: Viruses (e.g. rotavirus, norovirus, hepatitis A), bacteria (e.g. E. Coli, salmonella, dysentery), and protozoa (e.g. giardia, cryptosporidium, amoebae).
- FILTERS particulates (e.g. sediment, microplastics) and adsorbs volatile organic compounds (VOCs), PFAS, chemicals, pesticides, herbicides, heavy metals, flavors and odors
- UNRIVALED SPEED & EASE: Purifies 24 oz (710ml) of water. Requires no setup time, pumps, hoses, sucking straws, batteries, chemicals, or prolonged waiting. Effortlessly purify from any spigot, hotel sink, murky river, lake, or well.
- EMERGENCY PREPARATION: Equipped with replaceable purifier cartridge good for 65 gallons (250L). Perfect for home or car prep kit so you are ready for any natural disaster, water emergency, or survival situation.
model number: 411-BLK
Part Number: GP_Parent
Details: The next generation 24 oz (710 ml) GRAYL Geopress Water Purifier empowers international travelers, adventurers and survivalists to make safe, clean drinking water—from the sketchiest of water sources—anywhere on earth! Unrivaled in speed, ease, and versatility, its patented OnePress Global Protection effectively removes all waterborne pathogens (VIRUS, BACTERIA, PROTOZOA) and filters pesticides, chemicals, heavy metals, and even microplastics. Convenient and astonishingly efficient, Geopress purifies and filters 24 ounces of water in just 8 seconds (5L/min)—nearly 2x as fast as any other purifier. Works on virtually any contaminated freshwater source: sketchy spigot, hotel sink, jungle river, murky well, or lake. The unrivaled user experience is packed with innovative features such as a SimpleVent Drink Cap which 1) vents air during purification, 2) protects against cross-contamination, 3) allows one-handed hydration through a fast-flow spout; SoftPress ergonomic pads for comfortable and easy pressing; and TopoGrip for non-slip grip in any environment. BPA-free and independently tested to meet/exceed NSF Protocol 43 & 53 for pathogen & chemical removal, and meets EPA Guide Standard & Protocol for testing microbiological water purifiers. Purifier cartridges (one included) are replaceable and constructed of non-woven ceramic fibers that block particulates (i.e. microplastics, sediment) and provide structure for two technologies: 1) positively charged ions (i.e. molecular magnets) and 2) powdered activated carbon. As dirty water is forced through the purifier media, ion exchange permanently binds all waterborne pathogens (i.e. virus, bacteria, protozoa cysts). Ultra-powdered activated carbon adsorbs pesticides, chemicals, heavy metals, flavors, and odors. Cartridges rated for 350 cycles (65 gallons / 250L) and are recyclable through GRAYL’s zero waste recycling program. Weighs 15.9 oz (450 g). Measures 10.4” H (26.5 cm) x 3.4” D (8.6 cm). 1% for the Planet Member.
Package Dimensions: 11.8 x 5.4 x 4.1 inches