Creating Creative Spaces at Home
Creating creative spaces at home is more important now than it has ever been! Many people are working from home, going to school from home, and overall spending more time at home. This is a great time to rethink the spaces in your house. You want to set yourself up for success whether you are working from home full time, doing homework or homeschool, or just need a space to sit a read a book. I have tons of great solutions to help you create a space that is not only enjoyable, but one that will help you focus and be creative when you need to.
The first space I want to talk about is the home office! Even if you don’t have an entire room to dedicate to a home office, it’s still a great nook in your house to have. Below are some items to include in your home office even if you just use it to pay your bills.
- Salt Lamp: Himalayan Crystal Salt Lamps are believed to have various health benefits such as cleaning the air in your home, soothing allergies, boosting your mood and helping you sleep.
- Side Table: this works great when you are tight on space. You can store books and a writing pad below, and have pens, calculators, and other small items up top.
- Rolling Storage Cart: an organizers dream! This cart is mobile so it can serve many functions in your space. There are 15 drawers for you to store all kind of items from books, to pens, even snacks! Anything you need to stay productive.
- Cool Mist Humidifier: freshen up the room and help your skin stay hydrated! Cleaner air helps you stay focused and even sleep better.
- Wood Computer Desk: If you don’t already have a desk at home, this is a great option even in small spaces.
Outdoor work spaces can be a great change of pace from your regular indoor home office. Getting outside can help boost your mood and the small change can be invigorating! Here are some great products to help you set up a creative outdoor space!
- Power Bank: This helps you keep all your devices charged without having to interrupt your workflow by going inside.
- Waterproof Mat: A great option to sit on the grass, especially if you have little ones that are close by. It’s waterproof so it’s also perfect for outdoor picnics or the beach.
- Patio Umbrella: Shade yourself from the sun and create a calm environment. Also looks great in any backyard!
- Umbrella Speaker: Attach this Bluetooth speaker to your umbrella for some tunes while you work. This also has a light on it when you’re using it at night.
- Phone Holder: The flexible phone holder allows you to attach a phone or small tablet to just about anything. This works great when you’re listening to music or reading.
- Plastic Kids Table: Give your kids a creative place of their own. Great for use indoors and outdoors. Bonus: it’s super easy to clean!
- Rolling Storage Cart: Store all of their school supplies, homework, papers, and small items in a neat and tidy storage cart. It’s very colorful and easy to organize!
- Phone Holder: Kids can use this to hold up a phone if they’re using it for the online classroom or learning, even just watching videos.
- Tablet Holder: Lots of options for this, and a great way to keep the tablet out of your kids hands when they are doing school online. Also works great when they’re watching shows so they don’t accidentally push buttons.
- Wireless Earbuds: These are a must have! They fit snugly in your ears and easily connect to any Bluetooth device.
- Blue Light Blocking Glasses: Give your eyes a break from looking at screens all day by blocking out the blue light. They come in lots of designs to fit your personal style.
- Bookshelf and Storage Rack: Easily store your books, devices, and anything else you may need for work or school at home.
- USB Mug Warmer: Keep your coffee or tea warm while you work. It’s easy to get busy and forget about your coffee, this mug warmer keeps your drink warmer longer for you to enjoy!
- Posture Corrector: No matter how great your home office is, we can all use some posture help. Improve your sitting and standing position with this brace to relieve headaches, neck pains, and even energy levels.
Wherever the creative space is in your home, I hope you've made it a place to relax and be productive. Let me know what products you love to have in your creative spaces at home!
- Bob Thingamabobs